[OPEN-ILS-DEV] new opensrf install can't connect

Raymond Norton admin at lctn.org
Wed Feb 4 14:31:35 EST 2009

> If you mean, "should I follow the install instructions that say
> they're for Hardy Heron on my Intrepid system", the answer is yes, for
> the most part. When you install the prerequisites, use
> "ubuntu-intrepid" rather than "ubuntu-hardy" as your Make target.

That's the part I was wondering about..

After running this:

make -f Open-ILS/src/extras/Makefile.install ubuntu-intrepid

I get this error:

checking for libdbi framework... yes: headers in /usr/local/include
checking for MySQL support... no
checking for PostgreSQL support... no
configure: error: Invalid PostgreSQL directory - include files not found.
make: *** [install_libdbi] Error 1