[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Opensrf install question

Dale Arntson arnt at uchicago.edu
Wed Feb 4 15:24:07 EST 2009

Hi all,

I am trying to install opensrf 1.0.3 on Redhat 5. I followed the
procedures in the opensrf:1.0.3 install doc, with allowances for the
change of platform.

However, when I try to start opensrf, I get the following message:

/opt/openils/bin$ ./osrf_ctl.sh -l -a start_perl
Starting OpenSRF Perl
   * ! EXCEPTION ! *
TYPE: OpenSRF::EX::Config
Mess: Config Exception
Mess: JPeer could not load all necesarry values from config
Loc.: 71 OpenSRF::Transport::SlimJabber::PeerConnection
Loc.: /opt/openils/lib/perl5/OpenSRF/Transport/SlimJabber/PeerConnection.pm
Time: Wed Feb  4 13:59:39 2009

Checking the code in PeerConnection.pm (line 71), I find $host is not
set in:

OpenSRF::EX::Config->throw( "JPeer could not load all necesarry values
from config" )
	unless ( $username and $password and $resource and $host and $port );

Did I miss a config setting somewhere?

Thanks,

-dale