[OPEN-ILS-DEV] 1.4.0..1 client batch import/export

Robert Soulliere robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca
Fri Feb 6 10:05:42 EST 2009

Bill,

Thanks for giving me a good starting point to troubleshoot this. I tried
this but it didn't work. I should not that the last version of Evergreen
I had running was 1.4-rc2 so I wonder if something was corrupted when I
upgraded. Everything else seemed to work well except the staff client.
Should I just uninstall and start from scratch? I don't have data in our
database at this time.

Thanks,
Robert