[OPEN-ILS-DEV] osrf_router error over and over.....

Hunt, Phil hunt at nelinet.net
Tue Feb 10 12:31:28 EST 2009

Yes, that fixed it.

I also found another config error where I left public.localhost, where I
had changed everything else to just localhost for testing in that config
file

Phil

Phil Hunt
Program Director, Information Technology
NELINET, Inc.

'   Direct Phone:  (508)597-1924
'    1.508.460.7700 x1924
6     FAX (508)460-9455