[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Opensrf install question

Dale Arntson arnt at uchicago.edu
Tue Feb 10 14:35:38 EST 2009

Thanks again. I've been restarting with the example files so as not
accumulate errors. I missed this in the current iteration, but, as you
say, it doesn't seem to be related. As I mentioned in an earlier
posting, opensrf is not finding any value in $host in the following code
in the PeerConnection.pm module and aborting. The other entries are ok.

OpenSRF::EX::Config->throw( "JPeer could not load all necesarry values
from config" )
	unless ( $username and $password and $resource and $host and $port );

Do you know from where it picks up the $host value?

Thanks,

-dale