[OPEN-ILS-DEV] no contrib folder to work from

Raymond Norton admin at lctn.org
Fri Feb 13 16:38:29 EST 2009

I gave up on Intrepid, and  am installing on Hardy now, hoping to get my
first Evergreen install to work.

I followed the instructions from the "cheat sheet" link on installing
8.2 from source.

That all went fine, and postgresql is started. I have come to the
following section in the instructions "Issue the following commands on
your PostgreSQL server:"

I do have /usr/share/postgresql/8.2, but all that resides in there is "man".

I searched for the contrib folder, but am not finding it.

I ran make clean, and started over, but still do not have a contrib folder.