[OPEN-ILS-DEV] OpenSRF feedback

Carl T. Miller carl at carltm.com
Mon Feb 16 18:58:19 EST 2009

I'm still working on compiling OpenSRF on CentOS 5.

One minor item is that the apxs executable is /usr/sbin/apxs.
That's easily worked around using --with-apxs=/usr/sbin/apxs,
but it would be nice if the configure script looked for it
there before generating an error.

A major item is an error that I don't know how to fix:
checking for library containing mc_req_free... no
configure: error: ***OpenSRF requires memcache development headers

I tried searching for memcache and mc_req_free, but without
much luck.  Where does one find the memcache development headers?