[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Cannot create an item

Hunt, Phil hunt at nelinet.net
Tue Feb 17 13:52:14 EST 2009

I have been seeing this error too.

I set the Org stuff in the config.cgi script and run autogen.sh

Some screens in the Evergreen show the ones I set but most show the
defaults, the examples.

I do not know why or how this happens, but I guess others are seeing it
too.

Phil Hunt

Program Director, Information Technology

NELINET, Inc.

'   Direct Phone:  (508)597-1924

'    1.508.460.7700 x1924

6     FAX (508)460-9455