[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Problem with surveys on test server

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Thu Jan 8 10:49:31 EST 2009

On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 4:53 PM, Boyer, Jason <jasonb at myjclibrary.org> wrote:
> I was trying to register a new patron on the test server today and it
> appears to be impossible because of some surveys that are marked
> required and have no responses. Could someone remove all of the surveys
> other than the few PINES examples? (Registering to vote, etc.)

Done!

For reference:
delete from "action".survey_question where id in (select q.id from
"action".survey_question as q left join "action".survey_answer as a on
a.question = q.id where a.id is null);
delete from "action".survey where id in (select s.id from
"action".survey as s left join "action".survey_question as q on
q.survey = s.id where q.id is null);

If anyone wants to rework the create survey interface (especially as
remote xul instead of that chrome wizard), I'd be mighty obliged.
HTML is fine too. :)

--
Jason Etheridge