[OPEN-ILS-DEV] 'Now searching' after 1.4 install

Brandon W. Uhlman brandon.uhlman at bclibrary.ca
Tue Jan 13 17:02:07 EST 2009

Hi, all.

When I load my shiny new 1.4 OPAC, the 'Now searching' display won't
display the name of the org unit I'm searching. However, the orgtree
selector can be chosen and the orgunit names are visible, so it
appears that autogen is working. I thought it might be an i18n where
the translated strings were not added, so I added a couple to test,
re-ran autogen, but it didn't appear to make a difference.

The added wrinkle is that I'm running a fresh 1.4 install, but I
pointed it at a copy of a 1.2.3.1 dataset [after running 1.2.3-1.4
updates], not a freshly built 1.4 database.

There's nothing screaming for attention in the logs, but I'm not sure
what I should be looking for either.

Does anybody have some ideas?

~B

Brandon W. Uhlman, Systems Consultant