[OPEN-ILS-DEV] more fun with import_demo

John Fink john.fink at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 21:11:10 EST 2009

Hey folks,

Still wrestling with the import_demo package and the example holding -- on
Dan Scott's advice, I grabbed the trunk version of import_demo from svn and
tried running it against my instance (Evergreen 1.4RC1, OpenSRF 1.0,
postgres 8.2).  I get the following output from running import_bibs.sh on a
freshly built db:

sh import_bibs.sh
Unknown option: db_port

The script exits cleanly after that, but I'm left with zero length
sample_marc.* files, so I'm assuming something is broken.  Has anyone had
success with holdings sample import?

jf

--
http://libgrunt.blogspot.com -- library culture and technology.