[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Drupal Module / Evergreen OPAC

Duimovich, George George.Duimovich at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Fri Jan 16 16:31:35 EST 2009

We are moving to Drupal web CMS later this Spring and are considering whether or not we should develop a Drupal module for Evergreen. Our main interest at this point is simply to have tighter integration with the mandated "common look & feel" requirements.

We are interested, but not yet ready to explore the more full-blown exploitation of Drupal+network as manifested in projects like the SOPAC (or forthcoming XC Drupal toolkit). So we're limited in focus to just considering default skin integration with our Drupal, and will use that experience to see how some of these other Drupal projects could be exploited as they develop further.

I am interested in hearing back from anyone who has explored Drupal module development for Evergreen (i.e. any code to share) or has any comment on integrating Evergreen into a Drupal site.

Cheers

George Duimovich
NRCan Library / Bibliothèque RNCan