[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Google Analytics

Duimovich, George George.Duimovich at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Mon Jan 19 16:52:19 EST 2009

The end of footer.xml looks right but I'm the newb around here. I should have clarified - we're using it here all over the place, but not yet on any EG pages (!) - those are still internal.

It should work ok in serveral places in your page(s), only by having it at the end it ensures that the tracking code does not slow down loading of the main page content.

george

-----Original Message-----
From: open-ils-dev-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org [mailto:open-ils-dev-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Grant Johnson
Sent: January 19, 2009 4:01 PM
To: open-ils-dev at list.georgialibraries.org
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-DEV] Google Analytics

Think I can put it into the skin/footer.xml?

F. Grant Johnson
  Systems Coordinator
  Robertson Library
  University of Prince Edward Island
>>> "Duimovich, George" <George.Duimovich at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca> 01/19/09
4:35 PM >>>
Hello Grant,

We've been using it here and I recall the recommendation was to put the script at the end of the page just before </body> tag on /every/ page you want to track.

George Duimovich
NRCan Library / Bibliothèque RNCan