[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Upgrading 1.4rc2 to 1.4.0.1

Duimovich, George George.Duimovich at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Thu Jan 29 08:34:03 EST 2009

Still working as the new kid in the dojo (very back of the class) so I haven't yet tried my own upgrade to our EG installation. We are on 1.4rc2 and I'd like to go to 1.4.0.1. Looking to keep the database, but blow away everything else.

Apart from certain source filename updates, is any one of these a better model for upgrading rc2 to official 1.4.0.1? Any clarifications?

http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=upgrading:1.2.3_to_1.2.4
http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=upgrading:1.2_to_1.4.0.1

Thanks,

George Duimovich