[OPEN-ILS-DEV] ***SPAM*** Re: ***SPAM*** RE: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Overdue notices not sending error

Bill Erickson erickson at esilibrary.com
Thu Jul 23 14:36:02 EDT 2009

My next guess would be there is something wrong with the email template.  If
you use the --use-email-outfile switch, you can see what it's trying to
send.  Make sure the headers are well formed.  For example, no empty lines
before the headers, one header per line,  and at least 1 empty line between
the headers and body.

-b