[OPEN-ILS-DEV] ***SPAM*** Odd Mac OS X staff client weirdness

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Thu Jul 23 16:08:26 EDT 2009

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 3:53 PM, Victoria Bush<vbush at ilstu.edu> wrote:
> I grabbed the version on the Evergreen-ILS web site. I can go back and try to grab it again.....

I believe the version there is only for the EG 1.2 series, though
unfortunately it was built "versionless" so that it'll attempt to
connect to any Evergreen installation, even 1.4.  I wouldn't expect
for it to work.  I'm actually surprised you were able to get through
the login sequence with it.

SITKA has an experimental EG 1.4 mac client available here:
http://sitka.bclibraries.ca/support/staff-client-executables/

I would try that one and see if you have better luck.

--
Jason Etheridge