[OPEN-ILS-DEV] ***SPAM*** Re: Export to RefWorks in Evergreen

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 11:32:51 EDT 2009

2009/7/29 Warren Layton <warren.layton at gmail.com>:
> Here's an extra little patch to add a "Export to RefWorks" link for
> bookbags (against trunk).
>
> The link only appears if the user's bookbag is shared (if it's not
> shared, Supercat feeds for the bookbag won't be visible to outside
> world, including RefWorks). It appears under the "Shared" column
> (right under "Yes (View) [RSS]").

Hi Warren:

The logic looks good and the functionality is certainly useful.

One problem in reading the patch: you've introduced a new entity, but
there's no corresponding diff for opac.dtd.

A minor nit is that the existing code in the context of your changes
uses tabs, and you've got spaces.

An aside: at some point, we're going to have to consolidate all of the
per-skin config vars into a single file.

If you resubmit the patch, can you include the DCO as well?

Many thanks, again!

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University