[OPEN-ILS-DEV] permissions question

Catherine Buck Morgan Cmorgan at statelibrary.sc.gov
Tue Jun 9 12:38:03 EDT 2009

I have a core group of permissions set for the PATRON at the consortium
level. Under PATRON are several patron types. However, we have one group
of patrons that can only place holds on items owned by one particular
system. I changed their permissions at the group level, adding MR_HOLDS
and TITLE_HOLDS at the system level. However, when I look at one of
these patrons in Edit User Permissions, I see those two permissions are
still set for the consortium level instead of system level.

Any clues?

Thanks,
Catherine.

--
Catherine Buck Morgan
Director, Division of Innovation, Technology & Library Services
cmorgan at statelibrary.sc.gov
www.statelibrary.sc.gov

The South Carolina State Library is a national model for innovation,
collaboration, leadership and effectiveness.  It is the keystone in
South Carolina's intellectual landscape.