[OPEN-ILS-DEV] No rows in metabib.rec_descriptor after loading bibs.

Dale Arntson arnt at uchicago.edu
Thu Jun 11 19:23:21 EDT 2009

Hi All,

After loading our bib records into evergreen, I got zero hits on
searches in the evergreen client. I traced the problem back to the fact
that there are no records in the metabib.rec_descriptor table. The other
metabib tables seem fully populated. Here are the flags I used in
parallel_pg_loader.

perl parallel_pg_loader.pl -order bre -order mrd -order mfr -order mtfe
  -order mafe -order msfe -order mkfe -order msefe -autoprimary mrd
-autoprimary mfr -autoprimary mtfe -autoprimary mafe -autoprimary msfe
-autoprimary mkfe -autoprimary msefe

Any ideas what I did wrong? Any ideas how to fix it? The bibs took a
long time to load. I would rather not redo it, if I don't have to.

Thanks,

-dale