[OPEN-ILS-DEV] [patch] Selecting many Z39.50 targets

Grant Johnson fgjohnson at upei.ca
Fri Jun 12 06:29:28 EDT 2009

Just so everything is in the same thread... This was our quick solution to that issue.

Create a vertical scroll box with the results set inside preserving the rest of the info on the right.
 <vbox id="result_message" class="my_overflow" style="height: 60px" />

Now I have to try this patch . :-)

<65b8a83b0906111936i6df72c69mf3acacd8c3e8a48b at mail.gmail.com>, Warren Layton