[OPEN-ILS-DEV] 2 problems-Evergreen error message duringclientlogin/Adding Patrons not found after Add

Hunt, Phil hunt at nelinet.net
Fri Jun 12 09:50:15 EDT 2009

Yes, they did correspond.

The other logs showed they failed because 'The database was shutting
down'

I ended up rebooting the box, and it worked.  So I got a bit further.
But now, as I reported, the patrons can only be seen with Patron lookup
by barcode.  The lookup by fields generated errors, as reported
yesterday about "multiple rows returned." or "network problem".

Since it is all running on one server now, there is no network problem.

Phil Hunt
Program Director, Information Technology
NELINET, Inc.

'   Direct Phone:  (508)597-1924
'    1.508.460.7700 x1924
6     FAX (508)460-9455