[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Export to RefWorks in Evergreen

Warren Layton warren.layton at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 23:44:54 EDT 2009

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 11:18 PM, Warren Layton <warren.layton at gmail.com>wrote:

> Also, I'm including a sample patch against the 1.4 OPAC
> (refworks_opac_1_4.diff), and is only provided as a demonstration of
> how this feature could be enabled (for instance, the <VENDOR> and
> <HOSTNAME> tags in the callback URL need to be replaced with proper
> values for each specific site). See [1] and [2] for more info.<http://www.refworks.com/DirectExport.htm#DECallback>

Hello again,

Attached is a patch against trunk that automatically generates the <VENDOR>
and <HOSTNAME> for the RefWorks link.

Essentially, <VENDOR> is set to the library's shortname, and <HOSTNAME> is
taken from a CGI object's cgi.server_name attribute. If there's a better way
to get these two bits of information, please let me know!

Cheers,
  Warren