[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Testing connections to Evergreen: <error> message with type cancel and code 503

Rod Schiffman rod at alphagconsulting.com
Thu Jun 18 10:48:56 EDT 2009

I understand that 98% of the time, it's opensrf_core.xml. However, only the
username/password pairs are changed in there during installation. The
settings-tester.pl script
shows those work. So, it should not be opensrf_core.xml. Tthe one difference
with srfsh is that the private opensrf user/password have to be set there.
Unless I'm missing something.
--Rod