[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Export to RefWorks in Evergreen

Warren Layton warren.layton at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 20:41:19 EDT 2009

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 5:28 PM, Mike Rylander <mrylander at gmail.com> wrote:

> Now ... it's committed.  Thanks a ton, Warren.  Very nice work.
>
> I'm not going to backport this from trunk to 1.6 just yet so we can
> have some discussion on the ability to turn it on or off, and what the
> default should be.

Thanks for including it -- and thanks for keeping it in trunk only. As you
and David Fiander have noted, it probably needs a bit more thought to make
sure that it will work for other types of RefWorks users.

One possible option would be to include the SuperCat feed in 1.6 (if the
feed is deemed stable, of course) but leave out the changes to rdetail.js
and page_rdetail.xml until a good solution is found for the default
settings.

Thanks again!
  Warren