[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Circulation Menu in the Staff Client

Laura M. codegrl at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 08:28:27 EDT 2009

Cynthia Williamson wrote:
> Laura - I think we'll probably have a mix of function key and menu
> users on staff - once we're live, I promise to send lots of feed back
> - you'll have to take it with a grain "from a not so busy circ desk" salt.

I welcome any and all feedback, from everyone.  Users are users, no
matter if they're casual or 'power' users, they're all users of the
product and their experiences all count.  I want to know how Evergreen
is used in all capacities, that's the only way to make it better and
'smarter' for *all* users.

I appreciate all the feedback I've gotten over this one item!  I'm
learning more and more about the different workflows, which is helping
me to understand our users' mindsets when it comes to EG. In turn, I
believe it will help us to develop better software--that's my ultimate
goal here.

Thanks to *everyone* for all the feedback!  Feel free to email me (
lmcfarland at esilibrary.com ) any feedback that you have! Please! :) [This
goes for anyone using Evergreen]

--Laura McFarland, Developer
Equinox Software