[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Error with autogen script

Jamal Saleh jamal.saleh at bibliocentre.ca
Tue Jun 23 15:54:23 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I am installing latest Evergreen on Ubuntu 8.04 as per the Doc Wiki.

I am stuck on the autogen.sh script which fails with the following
error:

Updating fieldmapper
No Response from settings server...going to sleep

All services are running. I even tried re copying the opensrf.xml files.
The very first time when I executed it I got the following dumped on the
screen:

opensrf at evergreen:/openils/bin$ ./autogen.sh -c
/openils/conf/opensrf_core.xml -u
Updating fieldmapper
Could not find fieldmapper.xml in ./ at
/openils/lib/perl5/OpenILS/Utils/Fieldmapper.pm line 50
Updating web_fieldmapper
Could not find fieldmapper.xml in ./ at
/openils/lib/perl5/OpenILS/Utils/Fieldmapper.pm line 50
Updating OrgTree
Could not find org_tree_js.xml in ./ at
/openils/lib/perl5/OpenILS/Utils/Fieldmapper.pm line 50
cp: cannot stat `/openils/var/web/opac/common/js//en-US/OrgTree.js': No
such file or directory
Updating OrgTree HTML
Could not find org_tree_html_options.xml in ./ at
/openils/lib/perl5/OpenILS/Utils/Fieldmapper.pm line 50
Updating locales selection HTML
Could not find locale_html_options.xml in ./ at
/openils/lib/perl5/OpenILS/Utils/Fieldmapper.pm line 50
Updating Search Groups
Could not find org_lasso_js.xml in ./ at
/openils/lib/perl5/OpenILS/Utils/Fieldmapper.pm line 50
Refreshing proximity of org units

Any insights?

Thanks