[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Circulation Menu in the Staff Client

Laura M. codegrl at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 13:31:41 EDT 2009

Nathan Eady wrote:

> If it's a duplicate of an entry in another menu, I probably can agree.
> At some point I thought someone was advocating taking it out of the
> menus altogether and relying only on shortcut keys exclusively, which
> I think is only appropriate for more advanced users.

Thank you!! Seeing how other systems work is a huge help also :)  And
technically it's a triplicate entry.  The barcode UI is brought up by
F1..which is the same function key for looking for a patron via barcode
and/or check-out.  So, the only thing we'd really be doing is paring
down entry points to just (technically) two.

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback!  I appreciate all of it! :)

--Laura M.