[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Error with autogen script

Jamal Saleh jamal.saleh at bibliocentre.ca
Wed Jun 24 13:43:16 EDT 2009

I am wondering if this error has anything to do with the way I installed Apache.

As there were no warnings against using the packaged version of Apache, I did not compile it from the source, unlike PostgeSQL .

Any insights?

Jamal Saleh
Network Administrator/ Web Application Developer

Bibliocentre, A Division of Centennial College
Voice: (800) 268-5560  ext. 343
          (647) 722-9300  ext. 343

Fax:    (647) 722-9301
E-mail:  jamal.saleh at bibliocentre.ca