[OPEN-ILS-DEV] open-ils.cstore.json_query and HAVING clauses

Jeff Godin jeff at tcnet.org
Thu Jun 25 11:06:23 EDT 2009

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 10:31 AM, Scott McKellar<mck9 at swbell.net> wrote:

> I found the same glitch a few weeks ago and fixed it.  When I test it in my sandbox, using
> the test_json_query utility, I get the GROUP BY and HAVING clauses in the right order.  It
> also works from srfsh.
>
> I don't know what version you're running, but you can probably grab the current version of
> oils_cstore.c from trunk and rebuild without refreshing anything else.  Don't forget to restart
> the C services so that you're running the new version.

Scott-

That was exactly it. I was running an old snapshot of trunk, and in my
checking svn logs yesterday, for some reason I missed that my copy of
oils_cstore.c was old. The new code fixes the problem, and both the
example query and the query I was working on yesterday now work as
expected.

Thanks again!

-jeff