[OPEN-ILS-DEV] OrgTree.js - hardcoded strings?

Duimovich, George George.Duimovich at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Wed Mar 11 11:56:58 EDT 2009

Sorry, that should be for fr-CA (not ca-FR)...

George

________________________________

From: open-ils-dev-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org [mailto:open-ils-dev-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Duimovich, George
Sent: March 11, 2009 11:51 AM
To: Evergreen Development Discussion List
Subject: [OPEN-ILS-DEV] OrgTree.js - hardcoded strings?

I'm looking to translate the "Local Library System" & "Everywhere" strings in the library selector for the ca-FR local -- currently, they show up as English in my version.

I don't see those strings in any of the /locale/ dtd files, but they are found in OrgTree.js -- could these hardcoded and in need to be pulled out?

Any proposed short term fix to display these correctly for ca-FR ?

Merci...

Monsieur George Duimovich
NRCan Library / Bibliothèque RNCan
Tel: (613) 996-2101