[OPEN-ILS-DEV] [open-ils-commits] r12520 - trunk/Open-ILS/xsl (dbs)

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 12:07:23 EDT 2009

2009/3/14 Mike Rylander <mrylander at gmail.com>:
> Would you mind terribly updating
> Open-ILS/src/sql/Pg/954.data.MODS33-xsl.sql as well, so that
> in-database XML processing (work underway, as you know) will have the
> same behavior as open-ils.supercat and open-ils.ingest?

I don't mind at all; although this is probably one of those areas
where we should just maintain one copy of the pertinent XSL in the
source tree and copy it around (renaming if necessary) at install
time.

For now I'll update 954 accordingly. Thanks for the heads up, Mike!

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University