[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Supercat max record setting

Duimovich, George George.Duimovich at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Wed Mar 18 09:10:31 EDT 2009

Hello,

Regarding maximum SuperCat record sets -- I can see some settings with this demo example:
http://demo.gapines.org/opac/extras/opensearch/1.1/-/marcxml?searchOrg=PINES&searchTerms=literature&searchClass=keyword

<totalResults>4079</totalResults>
<startIndex>1</startIndex>
<itemsPerPage>10</itemsPerPage>

Where is the "itemsPerPage" setting stored/configured, and once accessible to someone (say, "XML consumer"), is the number or records per page strictly sys admin controlled, or can the user select a larger per page limit (say, up to my system configured limit). Or alternately would they be paging through results in some manner?

Also,

Thank-you..

George Duimovich
NRCan Library / Bibliothèque RNCan