[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Evergreen translation Web site (beta)

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 03:34:41 EDT 2009

I took a few hours yesterday to set up a basic Pootle instance for the
current Evergreen translations that we have.

It's still very barebones, and I haven't set it up to allow direct
commits to the repository, but it can be useful if you register and
then log in - you can very quickly drill down to see the overall
status of each language in the Evergreen project, then the status of
each file per language, and have it show you just the untranslated or
fuzzy strings for a given file. Or, if you prefer translating offline,
you can download the zip file for your language, and later upload
files as you complete their translation.

If there is interest in the community in using this, I can certainly
put some time into refining it and managing the permissions. I suspect
it will make life a lot easier.

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University