[OPEN-ILS-DEV] srfsh# login admin open-ils says admin account is inactive

Zachary Tucker zbtucker at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 20:52:39 EDT 2009

Hello all!
I have installed OpenSRF 1.0.4 and Evergreen 1.4 and have gotten down to the
last step: the test.  That is where I run into problems. When I run the
login admin open-ils command in the srfsh command line, I get that the
request has been received, but then it takes a long time.  After the long
time has passed, I get a message saying that opensrf.authorization.init
failed, and that the admin user is inactive.

Anyone know of common symptoms and solutions?

Thank You,
the Nelson Memorial Library