[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Creating new records in staff client error

Robert Soulliere robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca
Tue Mar 24 10:40:02 EDT 2009

When we try to add a new record in the staff client we get the following
error:

method=open-ils.cat.marc_template.types.retrieve
params=[]
THROWN:
{"payload":[],"debug":"osrfServerError : Internal Server Error\nCan't
locate object method \"method_lookup\" via package
\"OpenILS::Application::Cat\" (perhaps you forgot to load
\"OpenILS::Application::Cat\"?) at
/usr/local/share/perl/5.8.8/OpenSRF/Application.pm line
120.\n","status":500}
STATUS:

Looking at the open-ils.cat_unix.log I can see the following errors:

Binding to UNIX socket file /openils/var/lock/open-ils.cat_unix.sock
using SOCK_STREAM
Group Not Defined.  Defaulting to EGID '1001 1001'
User Not Defined.  Defaulting to EUID '1001'
2009/02/05-14:13:25 Server closing!
2009/02/05-14:13:55 OpenSRF::UnixServer (type OpenSRF) starting! pid(4845)

Use of uninitialized value in hash element at
/openils/lib/perl5/OpenILS/Utils/CStoreEditor.pm line 189.

Other operations have worked without a problem including adding
organizational types and units. So far it has only occurred when we try
to crate a new mark record. Any ideas about which file(s) or settings
may be corrupted?

Thanks,
Robert

This E-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended
only for the individual or entity named in the message.  If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or the agent responsible
to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is prohibited.  If this communication was received in error, please
notify the sender by reply E-mail immediately, and delete and destroy
the original message.