[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Regarding installation of Evergreen 1.0.4, was Re: Open-ils-dev Digest, Vol 38, Issue 5

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Tue May 12 03:06:31 EDT 2009

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 2:40 AM, Dibyendra Hyoju <dibyendra at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't know whether manul editing the information in opensrf.xml works or not, but still I will try that as well.

It should work, you just to need to catch all of the locations and
also make sure that <driver> contains Pg when <language> contains perl
higher-up in an ancestor element, and that <driver> contains pgsql
when <language> contains C.

Hrmm, would anyone find it useful if we made an ILS-Contrib module or
wiki page containing the configs for a known working virtual image?

--
Jason Etheridge