[OPEN-ILS-DEV] issues with data dump to different server

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Fri May 15 04:05:13 EDT 2009

> When I run the autogen script I get the following error when “Updating
> OrgTree HTML”:
>
> “Can’t call method “depth” on an undefined value at org.tree.html.options.pl
> line 56”

Hi Robert, did you ever figure this out?

My first stab would be to eyeball the actor.org_unit and
actor.org_unit_type tables.  If the org_unit table forms a tree like
this:

|  \
B  C
|      \       \
D     E    F

Then the org unit types associated with each of those orgs must have a
depth equal to the depth in the tree.

So, for example, org A must be of a type with a depth 0.  B and C must
be at depth 1.  D, E, and F must be at depth 2.  All the depths must
be sequential with no gaps.

Does this help?

--
Jason Etheridge