[OPEN-ILS-DEV] commenting out elements in xul

Grant Johnson fgjohnson at upei.ca
Fri May 22 22:13:50 EDT 2009

Thanks guys,
Trying it in the VM first... Apparently the wrong spot unless the "Local Catalog" behaves differently.

/openils/var/web/xul/server/cat/z3950.xul

<vbox>
  <spacer flex="1"/>
  <description>
  <!-- &staff.cat.z39.50.query.description....  -->

<54589.97.188.106.253.1243025845.squirrel at webmail.grpl.org>, <bott at grpl.org>