[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Staff Client z39.50 MARC view

Grant Johnson fgjohnson at upei.ca
Wed May 27 12:23:14 EDT 2009

It is a problem,

When I click on "MARC View" I get the following debug text.
Although I am able to select "Results View" and get back to the list. Our cataloger would really like to see the MARC b4 importing.
________________________

Please open a helpdesk ticket and include the following text:

Wed May 27 2009 13:20:30 GMT-0300 (Atlantic Daylight Time)

Failure during MARC view.
{
	"message":"f.my_init is not a function",
	"fileName":"http://islandpines.roblib.upei.ca/xul/rel_1_4_0_4/server/main/JSAN.js",
	"lineNumber":346,
	"stack":"(
	[