[OPEN-ILS-DEV] displaying due time in opac/feeds? UPDATE

Grant Johnson fgjohnson at upei.ca
Mon Nov 2 07:58:18 EST 2009

Alexander has facilitated the due date TIME so it is displayed in the
OPAC and Staff client for items that have "Hourly" locations.
Things like Hourly Reserves and Study Rooms.

Click below and look for a Study Room that is "Not currently
available"
http://islandpines.roblib.upei.ca/opac/en-CA/skin/roblib/xml/rresult.xml?rt=title&tp=title&t=Group%2Bstudy%2Broom&l=4&d=2&f=&av=&ol=4

--

F. Grant Johnson