[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Odd Mac OSX staff client weirdness

Victoria Bush vbush at ilstu.edu
Tue Nov 3 15:05:19 EST 2009

Sorry for the delay in replying; illness struck yesterday.

No, I have seen no additional resolution on this, but neither have I
had the time to investigate this further. I am still using this
cobbled version using SITKA's client with the build files overwriting
the original files. This version works fine for me under Leopard and
Snow Leopard *except* when I want to go into Local System
Administration. Then it crashes, and spectacularly. I need to see if I
can diagnose what the problem is, but I am not a Mac programmer and
will freely admit I don't have much time to spend on this.

-Vicki

vbush at ilstu.edu