[OPEN-ILS-DEV] ***SPAM*** Rethinking the Evergreen OPAC client

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Tue Nov 3 18:18:20 EST 2009

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 5:23 PM, steven chan <schan at vcn.bc.ca> wrote:
> Subject: Rethinking the Evergreen OPAC client

Hey Steven, that's awesome.  I hope to see some of it.  Let us know if
there are API tweaks or additions that could make things easier.  I've
always had a wish for multiple OPAC's and staff clients competing and
cooperating, using the same API's, but different technology stacks.
The support side of me would be a little worried, but the freedom of
choice it would bring would just rock.  And I still want a
ncurses/text interface other than srfsh, darn it. :D

--
Jason Etheridge