[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Next developer IRC meeting?

Bill Erickson erickson at esilibrary.com
Tue Nov 17 08:48:34 EST 2009

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 10:58 PM, Warren Layton <warren.layton at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 11:16 PM, Dan Scott <dan at coffeecode.net> wrote:
> > With the 1.4.0.7 and 1.6.0.0 releases tarred up and the finishing
> > touches being put on the download page and release notes, it's probably
> > a good time to touch base again.
>

> Here's a Doodle Poll to help decide the time and date for the meeting:
>
> http://www.doodle.com/9p9xzpx3fivxzity
>
> Available days are Nov. 30 - Dec. 4, and the possible times are:
> 10am / 2pm / 3pm / 4pm / 9pm.

Thanks, Warren.  And don't forget Grace already took a general meeting time
poll a couple of weeks back.  We can use this data as well.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/sr.aspx?sm=9MRdngY_2fQsN4TEKQMko6X54whcZ0XcaFEZWw2qkrPd4_3d

-b

--
Bill Erickson
| VP, Software Development & Integration
| phone: 877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)
| email: erickson at esilibrary.com
| web: http://esilibrary.com

Please join us for the Evergreen 2010 International Conference, April 20-23,
2010 at the Amway Grand Hotel and Convention Center, Grand Rapids, Michigan.
http://www.evergreen2010.org/