[OPEN-ILS-DEV] ***SPAM*** Re: subject indexing bug fixed in 1.6?

Melissa Belvadi mbelvadi at upei.ca
Tue Nov 24 16:06:21 EST 2009

I can't quite make sense of that but I'm guessing Dan knows the one I
meant, because I expressed concern about it earlier this year.
The one where certain subfields of 650s weren't indexed, especially
geographic ones if I remember correctly, so we couldn't make our
clickable subject headings do a subject search, only a keyword search.

Thanks!

Melissa

>>> Dan Scott <dan at coffeecode.net> 11/24/2009 10:06 AM >>>
Probably this change:
http://svn.open-ils.org/trac/ILS/changeset/14468/tags/rel_1_6_0_0/Open-ILS/src/sql/Pg/950.data.seed-values.sql

(and yes, Melissa, the subject indexing has been enhanced, and it's
part
of the upgrade script as well, at
http://svn.open-ils.org/trac/ILS/changeset/14468/tags/rel_1_6_0_0/Open-ILS/src/sql/Pg/1.4.0.5-1.6.0.0-upgrade-db.sql)