[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Announcing the OpenILS Buildbot

Shawn Boyette sboyette at esilibrary.com
Wed Nov 25 09:56:01 EST 2009

On 11/25/2009 09:29 AM, Steve Wills wrote:
> Cool, Shawn!  Is that the "bridge to somewhere" I see in the background? ;)

It's actually a railing on a playground somewhere in the UK :)

> Fyi, ie8 boffs it totally

Yup.

> and safari 4 on os X 10.5 downloads the bbdata/command pages like files.

Any graphical browser will if you point it directly at the JSON, because
its MIME type is set (correctly) to application/json. Safari (and
Firefox, and Chrome) all consume it properly via XMLHTTPRequest, however.

--
Shawn Boyette
<sboyette at esilibrary.com>