[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Desperate 1.6RC1 problems with Vandelay Authority Records importing

Repke de Vries repke at xs4all.nl
Mon Oct 5 14:36:58 EDT 2009

Well: not a very rational word for the dev list but

-  after the problems I reported September 23 using the DIG Evergreen
1.6RC1 Test Server
- I tried our own 1.4.06 upgrade at IISH and this version does not
even import the small batch of authority records [1]: nothing happens
after "Import all" except for the  Activity bar quickly going from 1
to 100 % ..

Could anyone of you have a look at the authority records themselves
[1] ?!

I don't have alternative sets of authority records available (looked
around on the web - but no ..) and can't test if it's the records,
the install, Vandelay or what ..

Thx, Repke, IISH  (out of office 6 'till 19th)

[1] subset100.mrc (proef103.mrc has too many records for Vandelay)
http://www.xs4all.nl/~repke/Evergreen/

Op 24-sep-2009, om 0:03 heeft Dan Scott het volgende geschreven: