[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Setting up a developers' IRC meeting for next week

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Thu Oct 8 23:04:40 EDT 2009

With 1.6 coming close to a final release, I've been pushing for a
developers' meeting in IRC over the last few days (hopefully not too
annoyingly!) and I think we're close to nailing down a time next week
for a meeting, based on my fractured IRC conversations.

Since this approach seems to have worked out for the DIGgers for
setting meeting times, I've thrown a few time slots for next week into
this meeting organizer at http://www.doodle.com/x8s9ihuza86sfurc -
just mark OK for any times (America/New York time zone) that would
work for you, and on Monday afternoon I'll announce the time that
works best for the people that have responded by then.

I've also put a shell of an agenda on the wiki at
http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=dev:meetings:2009-10 - please
modify & extend this so we have something reasonable to work from!