[OPEN-ILS-DEV] 1.6 Bugs

Dan Wells dbw2 at calvin.edu
Tue Oct 13 17:58:03 EDT 2009

Hello all,

I have been working in a fresh 1.6RC install for the last couple weeks and found the following behaviors which I believe to be bugs:

1.  The cgi-bin version of the User Group Hierarchy Setup (/cgi-bin/usr_group-setup.cgi) is still listed but doesn't work.  The staff client replacement seems fine, so maybe this is just going to go away.

2.  When selecting Admin->Server Administration->Circ Modifiers in the staff client, the list is often truncated at a random point (that is, not all members are displayed every time).  Not sure what is going on here, but it seems like a timeout problem, perhaps at the point of display.

3.  Open-ILS/src/support-scripts/eg_db_config.pl does not set the database attributes of the reporter daemon's <state_store> element in opensrf.xml.

4.  I am encountering general difficulties in getting the Reports interface to work, but I am not yet convinced that it isn't just my setup.  I can create folders, but when I "Create a new Template for this folder", the resulting interface does not function.

Thanks,
DW

Daniel Wells, Library Programmer Analyst dbw2 at calvin.edu
Hekman Library at Calvin College