[OPEN-ILS-DEV] ***SPAM*** Re: Preliminary Conify (Org. Units) Patch

Warren Layton warren.layton at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 13:03:36 EDT 2009

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 12:22 PM, Mike Rylander <mrylander at gmail.com> wrote:
> Heh ... I was busily reviewing your first version and missed the next
> two.  Take a look at the attached patch against org_unit.js (against
> stock version), which I believe changes things in the way you want,
> but with less cut-n-paste for each address.  The only question I have
> is about setting ischanged on the hoo and aua objects when your fetch
> them in the load_...() functions.  I've retained that from your
> earlier patch, but I'm not sure of the purpose.

Sorry -- yes, those "ischanged( 1 )" lines can be removed. Thanks for
pointing that out -- it was masking a change that needed to be made in
org_unit.html to set "ischanged" when the values were to be written
out.

> If your cross-review looks good, I'll commit your HTML and my JS, eh?

I think the attached patch for the HTML and your JS patch (minus
ischanged stuff) should do it. Thanks for reviewing!

Cheers,
  Warren Layton
  NRCan Library / Bibliothèque RNCan