[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Greets

Joe Atzberger atz at esilibrary.com
Tue Sep 1 12:50:04 EDT 2009

I'm writing to say hello and introduce myself to the other developers.
I just signed on at Equinox last week, so I'll be on channel and active
here, especially at the outset while I reacquaint myself with the
platform and its infrastructure.  I am familiar with Evergreen from
2007, though for the past few years I've been working on the other open
source ILS (Koha).  Of course, much has changed in that time!

Please also consider this my "official" request for a docuwiki account,
since while attempting to follow the install instructions I have
stumbled on numerous inaccuracies that I would like to correct.  Better
now, while I remember the problems than later trying to interpret my
notes....

--Joe Atzberger,
Developer
Equinox Software, Inc.